This is the commissions info page. Please understand that these commissions are intended for personal, non-profit use only and do not use them for commercial purposes. I have the right to refuse any commission inquiries for any reason, especially if it falls outside of my terms and conditions. This info is also on my sideblog if you rather take a look at it there instead of here.
Commissions are currently CLOSED (as of May 2, 2014)
**Payment Method: Paypal only!**
3) [ slot open ]
4) [ slot open ]
5) [ slot open ]
6) [ slot open ]
* All commissions will be done on Adobe Photoshop CS6.
* All payments must be made upfront (preferably) OR when I’m just about done with the commission. Please note that those who made their payments upfront will have their commissions done first. Those who DO NOT pay at all will be added to the waiting list for the time being and will receive their commission later until they made their payments.
* Please understand that just because I have commission works doesn’t mean I will neglect personal works.
* If anything comes up (such as computer breaking down, school being dumb, busy schedule or any other unfortunate circumstance) that will prevent me from working on your commission, you’ll be notified through email of the delays and those who paid upfront may receive a full refund if I fail to finish your commission for whatever reason.
Order Types and Pricing:
Prices are primarily fixed, but otherwise noted depending on the complexity of the commission request.
+ Digital Sketch - $15 USD each | [ x ]
+ B&W/Monochrome - $35 USD each | [ x ]
+ Painted Color - $50 USD each | [ x ]
* Half-body [ TBA ]
* Full-body [ TBA ]
* Additional Details:
+ Simple background: $5 USD
Terms and Conditions:
I am generally fine with any type of work/genre, however there are certain things I refuse to draw due to unfamiliarity or if the subject matter is too uncomfortable for me to handle. The following applies to ALL commission orders (yes, even the bust category):
x Furries, Fursonas and Anthro
x Pornographic content
x Your OC/self coupled with a canon character.
x Hate art/any offensive material such as racism, homophobia, sexism, etc. ( Blood and mild gore are the only exceptions, otherwise I will IMMEDIATELY deny your order if you seriously request this.)
*** For Fanart Commissions: Please understand that I DO NOT draw fanart on a regular basis, so you will be required to give me a background brief on the canon character(s) you want me to draw for your commission request, especially if s/he is from a series I am not familiar with. The character designs will most likely be translated into my style, so I deeply apologize if my interpretation of that character may not be exactly what you wanted for the final product.
1) Please fill out this [ form ], and be sure to triple check before submitting!
2) I’ll respond either to accept your order, or clear up mistakes. The ordering process is first come first serve, but if you fail to correctly fill out your form, I am not responsible if someone takes your slot and you have to wait. If accepted, you will be added to the list. You may also pay right away if you wish; just let me know and you will receive a Paypal email so you can send your payment.
3) When it’s ready, a small rough WIP sketch will be provided to you through email. This is so you can ask for any minor changes, or give me the OK to finalize the sketch and finish it!
4) After the OK is given and any changes to the art are addressed, you will receive a Paypal email. Please send your payment if you haven’t paid already. Otherwise you will be added to the waiting list for the time being until the payment is done.
5) Once the payment is received and the art is finished, it will be posted on DA and Tumblr as a group-set, but you will receive a 300PDI JPEG of your commission through email.*
* I will not be shipping out prints, so you may have to print the commission out yourself.
If you have any questions or concerns, please shoot me an email to LASPcommissions@gmail.com and I will get back to you ASAP. Otherwise, thank you so much for ordering and I hope you enjoy your commission request!